Perfect for online shopping
Is it right for me?
It's perfect if you want to shop online with select ScotiaCard debit cards and want a safe way to pay straight from your bank account.
Tell me about it
- Use select ScotiaCard debit cards with Interac Online and you can pay for purchases directly from your bank account. It's a great alternative to credit cards.
- Funds are withdrawn right way so it's easier to manage your money.
Just look for the Interac Online logo when you're checking out. Visit the Interac website for a complete list of online retailers that accept Interac Online
If you have a ScotiaCard with VISA Debit, click here to learn more about shopping online.
Safe and secure
With Interac Online, your private information stays private. The online store won't see your ScotiaCard number, account number or log-in information.
Download the Scotiabank App
How do I use it?
Shop online at your favourite stores. When you're ready to check out just:
1. Select the Interac† Online payment option. You'll be taken to the usual Scotia OnLine sign in page
2. Login to Scotia OnLine
3. Select the account you want funds to come from
4. Confirm the payment details and you're done
No, if you have a ScotiaCard with Visa Debit you cannot use Interac Online. With a ScotiaCard with Visa Debit, you can now shop online anywhere Visa is accepted and have access to shop at a many more participating online retailers who accept VISA. To learn more, visit www.scotiabank.com/visadebit
You might also be interested in:
Trademark of Interac Inc. The Bank of Nova Scotia authorized user of the Trademark.