Basic Business Account
Right for you if:
You prefer to tailor your fees to usage
You keep a minimum monthly balance of $8,000
A simple way to manage your accounts:
Account fees tailored to usage
Account maintenance fee waived with a minimum monthly balance
Available in both Canadian and US dollar
- Effectively manage your day to day business activities - electronic payments, cheque services, same day availability for in branch deposits, next business day availability for night deposits and more.
- Tailor your fees to usage.
- Reconcile your accounts with detailed monthly reports.
- Avoid the hassle of exchange rate fluctuations and currency conversion with the US dollar account
- $10.95 account maintenance fee
- 1 free transaction2 for every $1,500 kept in the account
- Monthly fee waived when the minimum monthly balance is $8,000 or over1
Eligible for coverage by the Canadian Deposit Insurance Corporation (CDIC)
Deposits are eligible to be insured under the CDIC Act only if they are in Canadian currency, have a term of 5 years or less and are payable in Canada.
For full details of coverage limitations, refer to the CDIC brochure Protecting Your Deposits.
Maintain $8,000 minimum balance for the entire month and the minimum monthly fee is waived. Minimum monthly fee, monthly plan fees, payment, transaction and additional service fees are published in Your Guide to Fees and Interest Schedules or on individual service agreement forms and are subject to change from time-to-time.
Account transactions are charged on a “pay per use” basis. Please refer to Your Guide to Fees and Interest Schedules for transaction fees.