See the latest rates and fees for all our products.
We bring you competitive interest rates every day, and from time to time we also offer special promotional rates on a variety of products.
Call us and let us help: 62-Scotia
Find out more about our rates and fees for Scotiabank accounts, loans and credit cards.
Need to buy, sell, or transfer foreign currency? We're here to assist you.
Our chequing and savings accounts offer you a range of services and ways to help you save your money.
Our mutual funds provide you with the opportunity to invest in the global economy right from your Scotiabank branch.
Customers will be able to:
• Transfer funds from any Deposit account (chequing or saving) to any Deposit account (chequing, saving) in another Financial Institution in the country. Both accounts must be in local currency;
• Add/Edit/Delete recipients of transfer using Scotia OnLine and Add recipients using Scotia Mobile banking (www.scotiamobile.com) or the Scotia Mobile App;
• View the TPT OFF us transaction history in the Scotia OnLine "Account Activity" tab.
• Fee structure is $2.00 TTD per Transfer.
• If the transaction is rejected by the recipient bank a $1.75 + VAT = $2.01 TTD "credit return" fee applies.