A Buck a Bond**
- Competitive and extensive bond inventory
- Commission-style pricing
- Low-pricing at $1
Scotia iTRADE® introduces clear, simple fixed-income pricing. We make it easy for you to invest in fixed income and diversify your portfolio.1
- Benefit from multiple liquidity providers for truly competitive pricing
- Choose from Canadian and U.S. bonds, corporate bonds, strip bonds,
T-Bills, high-yield bonds, and more
- Commission-style pricing at $1 a Bond ($1 per $1,000 FACE VALUE, $24.99 min/$250 max)**
- Know what you're paying in commissions with no markups or hidden fees
Transparent, simplified, low fixed income pricing
With Scotia iTRADE, you'll now receive commission-style pricing when you place a fixed income order online, so you'll know exactly what's included in your final cost. While spreads have always been included in the principal amount for bonds, the commissions are now transparent and shown in detail.
- View market depth prices available from all our providers
- Search Scotia iTRADE's large inventory of over 2,300 fixed income securities
- Compare bonds by coupon, price, credit rating, and yield
To learn more about Bonds, please visit our Bonds page.
Let us call you
Have questions about our products and services? Want to learn more about our free educational tools and resources or how to qualify for one of our special offers? Our experienced Relationship Managers will contact you to discuss your needs and explain how our products and services can help with your investing objectives.
To have a Relationship Manager from our dedicated Scotia iTRADE team contact you, please fill out the form below or call us at 1.888.769.3723 Monday - Friday 8:30am to 5pm EST.
*Indicates required fields
Thank you for your interest in Scotia iTRADE.
We will contact you within 1-2 business days.
- ** $1 per $1,000 Face Value ($24.99 minimum, $250 maximum). Pricing applies to secondary market trades conducted online through Scotia iTRADE only. Minimum commission of $24.99 applies to each trade. Add $50.00 for telephone representative – assisted trades. Foreign exchange fees will be applied to trades involving securities that are denominated in a currency other than the currency of the account in which the trade is placed. Please visit scotiaitrade.com, "Help Centre – Converting Funds between Currencies", for more information.
- 1 All bonds are subject to risk, including interest rate risk, credit risk and inflation risk. Investors are responsible for their own investment decisions and should carefully evaluate the risks associated with fixed income investments prior to investing.