Scotia iTRADE App for Mobile
Scotia iTRADE on Mobile
Trade, follow the market and manage your account on the go.
Your pace. Your terms. Fully secure.
Your transactions are always protected using the exact same safeguards as those used on Scotia OnLine®, including ScotiaVerify and a unique access Code. You are protected from unauthorized transactions with the online security guarantee,and will be fully reimbursed provided you have met your security responsibilities.
Trade and transfer funds on the go
- Trade from your mobile device
- View order status and modify / cancel your orders
- Transfer funds between your Scotia iTRADE accounts or to/from your bank accounts at Scotiabank
Easy to use and fully customizable
- "Remember my ScotiaCard" feature allows for quicker and easier login
- Data is synchronized between the mobile app and Scotia OnLine
- Easy to re-order menu items based on your preferences (iPhone & Android only)
Access a wealth of information
- View your account holdings and total portfolio balance at a glance
- Access real time quotes, and monitor the market and your watchlists without signing on
- Get real-time quotes, charts, news and option chains
- View market summaries, index charts, and market news
- Enjoy a fresh experience with a new look and enhanced performance and functionality.
- Access fundamental data and analyst ratings to help you make more informed investment decisions
- Use Level II quotes, now available for Canadian equities, to quickly execute your order by pre-filling order entry with your preferred Limit Price
Mobile Scotia iTRADE app for BlackBerry
It's now easier than ever to manage your investments on the go from your BlackBerry. New! Scotia iTRADE® BlackBerry 10 app is available now!
®BlackBerry is owned by Research in Motion and is registered in the U.S. and may be pending or registered in other countries.
Scotia iTRADE® App for Apple Watch®*
With the Scotia iTRADE App for Apple Watch, we've given our clients another convenient, secure and simple technology solution to help them take better control of their financial future.
iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc