Simple yet powerful
Find what you need quickly and easily, trade with a few simple clicks and transfer funds in real-time
View your entire financial picture on one screen, and get to it all with just one simple sign-on.
It's your customized snapshot – Scotia iTRADE® offers a fully integrated online trading platform service that brings together tools, resources, trading, and investing education – all in one place, all just for you.
Everything you need, everything you want – right at your fingertips.
- Enjoy convenient, fast and reliable account access and intuitive navigation
- Execute online trades with a few simple clicks
- Access up-to-the minute news, analysis and tools1
- Easily transfer funds between your brokerage and Scotia banking accounts.
Trading order entry and status screens
Intuitive online navigation and trading
- Intuitive navigation with a quick menu to your account-related functions and symbol-related functions
- Buy and sell Canadian and U.S. equities, ETFs, and options on major North American exchanges, as well as mutual funds, new issues, and fixed income
Trading order entry and status screens
- Streamline and expedite your order entry with smart order tickets
- Comprehensive fixed income selection filters
- Orders from all accounts consolidated into one view
- Extensive filters to view detailed information on specific orders
- Expand / collapse individual orders to get order details
Up-to-the minute news, analysis and tools1
- Set real-time Stock Alerts using a selection of different triggers
- Research reports from Reuters, Sabrient, ValuEngine, Scotiabank Global Banking & Markets, and ResearchTeam Consensus Reports
- Comprehensive news feeds from Reuters, DowJones and Midnight Trader
- Equity, ETF and Mutual Fund Screeners
- Enhanced charting
All research, analysis, charting, reports, estimates, commentary, information, strategies, data, opinions and news (collectively, the "Research") are provided to you for general informational purposes only and do not address the circumstances of any particular investor. Except for Scotia Capital research, all Research has been prepared and supplied by independent third parties that are not affiliated with Scotia Capital Inc. or any of its affiliates, and accordingly may not have been, and no representation is made that such Research has been, prepared in accordance with Canadian disclosure requirements. Neither the Research nor the profiles of the third party research providers have been endorsed or approved by Scotia Capital Inc., and Scotia Capital Inc. is not responsible for the content thereof or for any third party products or services. Scotia Capital research is provided by Scotia Capital Inc. Scotia iTRADE is a division of Scotia Capital Inc. Scotia Capital Inc. and/or its affiliates may have acted as financial advisor and/or underwriter for certain of the corporations mentioned in the Research and may have received and may receive remuneration for same. Scotia Capital Inc., its affiliates and/or their respective officers, directors and/or employees may from time to time acquire, hold or sell securities mentioned as principal or agent. Nothing in the Research constitutes a recommendation by Scotia Capital Inc. to buy, sell or hold any security discussed therein, and the Research neither is, nor should be construed, as an offer, or a solicitation of an offer, to buy or sell securities by Scotia Capital Inc. Scotia Capital Inc. does not make any determination of your general investment needs and objectives, or provide advice or recommendations regarding the purchase or sale of any security, financial, legal, tax or accounting advice, or advice regarding the suitability or profitability of any particular investment or investment strategy. You will not solicit any such advice from Scotia iTRADE and in making investment decisions, you will consult with and rely upon your own advisors and not Scotia iTRADE. You are fully responsible for any investment decisions that you make and any profits or losses that may result. Any opinions, views, advice or other content provided by a third party are solely those of such third party, and Scotia Capital Inc. neither endorses nor accepts any liability in respect thereof. No endorsement or approval by Scotia Capital Inc. or any of its affiliates of any third party product, service, website or information is expressed or implied by any information, material or content contained in, available through, included with, linked to or referred to in the Research, on the Scotia iTRADE website or in any other Scotia iTRADE communication. Neither Scotia Capital Inc. nor its affiliates accept any liability for any investment loss arising from any use of the Research or its contents.
Options involve risk, are not suitable for all investors and are intended for sophisticated investors. Before trading options, please carefully review the Options Account Agreement contained in the Customer Agreements and Disclosure Documents brochure.