Get a customizable and integrated snapshot of your Scotiabank® banking and online trading when you sign-on to Scotia OnLine®.
Find what you need quickly and easily, trade and invest with a few simple clicks and transfer funds in real-time with Scotia OnLine.
Scotia iTRADE® offers a fully integrated online trading platform service that brings together tools, resources, trading, and investing education – all in one place, all just for you.
Scotia iTRADE’s Trading Platform
Maximizing alerts on Scotia OnLine
Find out how you can set up different stock alerts from your account.Download
Access trading news and commentary including:
- Easy sign on to Scotia OnLine - for convenient, fast and reliable account access and intuitive navigation with integrated Scotiabank banking and trading accounts all on one page
- Quick menu – for access to account-related and symbol-related functions
- Trade quickly and easily from any screen while signed on to Scotia OnLine and easily transfer funds between your Scotia iTRADE account and Scotiabank banking accounts
- Buy and sell Canadian and U.S. equities, ETFs, and options1 on major North American exchanges, as well as mutual funds, new issues, and fixed income
Access trading news and commentary including:
- Research reports from experts such as Reuters, Sabrient, ValuEngine, Scotiabank Global Banking and Markets, and ResearchTeam Consensus Reports
- Real time stock alerts so that you can monitor market developments, including daily market close notifications, market summary reports and economic outlook reports
- Track the performance of your investment and trading accounts over time with portfolio charting, so you can compare data with up to 10 different benchmarks
- Calculate the income from your investments using our online tools to help summarize the information quickly and effortlessly
- Sustainable Investing to help you combine your financial investments with positive societal impact
- Equity, ETF and Mutual Fund Screeners
- Enhanced charting
Want a more advanced trading experience? Check out our most powerful platform, Scotia iTRADE FlightDesk® where you can trade online using real-time data streaming and have access to tools that may help you seize market opportunities.
Find out more about Scotia iTRADE investment types and the commissions and fees associated with your account.
Request more information
Options involve risk, are not suitable for all investors and are intended for sophisticated investors. Before trading options, please carefully review the Options Account Agreement contained in the Customer Agreements and Disclosure Documents brochure.
All research, analysis, charting, reports, estimates, commentary, information, strategies, data, opinions and news (collectively, the "Research") are provided to you for general informational purposes only and do not address the circumstances of any particular investor. Except for Scotia Capital research, all Research has been prepared and supplied by independent third parties that are not affiliated with Scotia Capital Inc. or any of its affiliates, and accordingly may not have been, and no representation is made that such Research has been, prepared in accordance with Canadian disclosure requirements. Neither the Research nor the profiles of the third party research providers have been endorsed or approved by Scotia Capital Inc., and Scotia Capital Inc. is not responsible for the content thereof or for any third party products or services. Scotia Capital research is provided by Scotia Capital Inc. Scotia iTRADE is a division of Scotia Capital Inc. Scotia Capital Inc. and/or its affiliates may have acted as financial advisor and/or underwriter for certain of the corporations mentioned in the Research and may have received and may receive remuneration for same. Scotia Capital Inc., its affiliates and/or their respective officers, directors and/or employees may from time to time acquire, hold or sell securities mentioned as principal or agent. Nothing in the Research constitutes a recommendation by Scotia Capital Inc. to buy, sell or hold any security discussed therein, and the Research neither is, nor should be construed, as an offer, or a solicitation of an offer, to buy or sell securities by Scotia Capital Inc. Scotia Capital Inc. does not make any determination of your general investment needs and objectives, or provide advice or recommendations regarding the purchase or sale of any security, financial, legal, tax or accounting advice, or advice regarding the suitability or profitability of any particular investment or investment strategy. You will not solicit any such advice from Scotia iTRADE and in making investment decisions, you will consult with and rely upon your own advisors and not Scotia iTRADE. You are fully responsible for any investment decisions that you make and any profits or losses that may result. Any opinions, views, advice or other content provided by a third party are solely those of such third party, and Scotia Capital Inc. neither endorses nor accepts any liability in respect thereof. No endorsement or approval by Scotia Capital Inc. or any of its affiliates of any third party product, service, website or information is expressed or implied by any information, material or content contained in, available through, included with, linked to or referred to in the Research, on the Scotia iTRADE website or in any other Scotia iTRADE communication. Neither Scotia Capital Inc. nor its affiliates accept any liability for any investment loss arising from any use of the Research or its contents.