Scotia iTRADE Trading DeskTM
- See all of your trades
on the same page
- Prepare up to 6 orders in advance
- Enjoy rapid-fire trading
All the tools you need to trade quickly.
Scotia iTRADE Trading Desk™ is one of the fastest ways to enter your stock and options orders and is available at no additional platform charge to all Scotia iTRADE® clients.
Scotia iTRADE Trading Desk is your one page trading console.
- Enter stock and options orders from
- Prepare multiple orders in advance
for rapid-fire trading
- React quickly with optional
- Get fast access to your current orders, account holdings, and transaction history
Enter Stock and Options Orders from One Page
- Manage multiple stock and options orders in different accounts from a single trading screen
Prepare Multiple Orders in Advance for Rapid-Fire Trading
- Prepare up to six orders in advance so when market opportunities arise, you can submit your order in an instant
React Quickly with Optional Order Review
- Take advantage of the option to turn off the Order Review feature so that you can submit your stock and options orders quickly
Fast Access to Current Orders, Account Holdings and Transaction History
- Enjoy having your important account information integrated into our streamlined trading interface so you never have to switch pages to see where you stand
Scotia iTRADE Trading Desk Requirements
- Windows XP (service pack 2)
- Pentium III 500 MhZ (Pentium IV recommended)
- Minimum 128 MB RAM (256 MB recommended)
- PCI or AGP video card with 32 MB RAM on the video card
- DSL, Cable Modem or other high bandwidth connectivity
Ready to applyWhat do I need to apply?
What you may need:Close
- A ScotiaCard. You can obtain one at any Scotiabank branch.
- Name and contact information
- Social Insurance Number (with your Social Security Number for U.S. Citizens)
- A photocopy of your Canadian photo identification (Driver's License (both sides), Passport, Age of Majority Card, Citizenship Card, Permanent Residence Card)
- A Scotiabank deposit bank account or a cheque deposited and cleared from another Canadian Financial Institution
- Credit Bureau history extending back more than six months or photo identification verified by a Scotiabank employee
- Online Easy-to-follow steps. 100% safe and secure. Apply online
- Phone We'll help you complete your application 1.888.769.3723 Mon - Fri (8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. EST)
- In person Make an appointment at your local Scotiabank branch Find a branch Or visit our Investor Information Centre at:
48 Yonge Street
Mon - Fri (8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. EST)