Scotiabank® & Scotia iTRADE®
Scotia iTRADE® provides clients with state-of-the-art trading and investing capabilities supported by Canada's most international bank, Scotiabank.
At a glance Scotia iTRADE brings you the tools to invest. Scotiabank brings you a trusted name in banking.
Benefits of investing with Scotia iTRADE
We bring our clients a comprehensive and unique direct investing offering for a truly integrated experience.
- Robust investing solutions – Real-time account balances, direct market access, comprehensive options trading, and more
- Excellent value – Commissions from as low as $6.99* FLAT on Canadian and U.S. equities
- Simple trading and tools – Customizable trading platforms and easy-to-use site with fast online execution
- Service is always close at hand – Customer service provided seven days a week, online, by phone and in person
Benefits of investing with a trusted name in banking
For over 100 years Scotiabank has demonstrated financial strength and longevity, staying the course through both prosperous and uncertain conditions in the global market.
- Scotiabank welcomed its first customer in Halifax, Nova Scotia in 1832
- Currently one of North America's premier financial institutions and Canada's most international bank
- Scotiabank Group and its affiliates serve approximately 18.6 million customers in some 50 countries around the world
- * To qualify for commissions of $6.99 flat per Canadian or U.S. equities trade and $6.99 + $1.25/contract for each options trade, you must, during the immediately preceding calendar quarter, execute at least 150 equity or options trades. To qualify for commissions of $9.99 flat per Canadian or U.S. equities trade and $9.99 + $1.25/contract for each options trade, you must, during the immediately preceding calendar quarter, execute at least 30 equity or options trades or have a minimum of $50,000 in combined Scotia iTRADE account assets. You must re-qualify each calendar quarter. New qualification status will be effective on the second business day of the calendar quarter. Fees for U.S. transactions are charged in U.S. dollars. Market and ECN fees for trades executed using the Scotia iTRADE Pro platform not included.
- 1 Neither Scotia iTRADE, Scotia Capital Inc. nor any of their affiliates accepts any liability whatsoever for any investment loss arising from any use of the research reports available through the Analyst Research Centre, or for any third parties or third party research, products or services. Scotia iTRADE does not provide investment advice. You should consult with your own advisors. Scotia Capital research is provided by a subsidiary of The Bank of Nova Scotia, Scotia Capital Inc. Except for Scotia Capital research, all research is provided by unrelated third parties.
- 2 Seminars and webinars are provided by independent third parties (each a "Third Party"), and not Scotia iTRADE. Scotia iTRADE does not provide investment advice or recommendations, or advice regarding the suitability or profitability of any investment. You rely upon your own investment advisors and not Scotia iTRADE. Any opinions, advice or other information ("Content") provided by a Third Party are solely those of such Third Party, and Scotia iTRADE neither endorses nor is liable for any Third Party or its Content.
- 3 Open and fund a new Scotia iTRADE account ("Account") with at least $25,000 (cheque deposit or transfer of assets) before June 30, 2013 and the commissions associated with the first 100 trades placed by the holder of the Account within 60 days of the date the Account is activated and funded with at least $25,000 in the Account, will be waived to a maximum of $9.99 per trade in the currency of the Account (maximum total commission waiver of up to $999). Also get free access to Scotia iTRADE FlightDesk for 60 days from the date the Account is activated and funded with at least $25,000 in the Account. Offer valid only for the first Scotia iTRADE account opened by new Scotia iTRADE clients who do not have an account with Scotia iTRADE. Free trade credits and other Scotia iTRADE offers have no cash redemption value. This offer cannot be combined with any other promotional offer. Scotia iTRADE reserves the right to modify and/or cancel this offer at any time without notice in its sole discretion.