Your business needs more than an internet banking service – you need a channel that delivers the bottom line and supports your offline business success. With ScotiaConnect® electronic banking, you have access to account information and cash management services to complete important business banking transactions at your convenience. In a single web-based solution, you can view balance and transaction reporting details, make payments, transfer funds, and access robust trade and foreign exchange services.
- Access real-time balance and transaction information on Scotiabank domestic accounts, with intraday or prior day reporting on global accounts.
- Send wire payments to beneficiaries domestically and around the world.
- View and print comprehensive ACH Payment status reports.
- Transfer funds between accounts with full audit trails and controls.
- Easily locate transactions and payment templates and print summary or detailed reports.
- Download balance, transaction and payment details to financial systems.
- Retain account information online for up to two years.
- Comprehensive training materials, online self-help and live customer service available.
- Multiple user access and flexible entitlements structure lets you decide on an appropriate level of control for your business.
- Monitor user activity with audit log and activity history.
- Industry-leading protection of information, and privacy and verification of online transactions.
- Link to other business banking services, including Trade Finance, Foreign Exchange and Commercial Card reporting.
Detailed Product Sheet [PDF: 62kb]
For more information about our US ScotiaConnect service, please contact us.