International Associate Development Program
Graduate (MBA). Work Term: 24 Months
Are you ready to build on your leadership skills? We offer an accelerated and distinctive leadership program that’ll help you confidently take on senior management/ leadership positions within our International Banking division. This hands-on experience includes four six-month rotations within one of these career streams:
- Retail Banking
- Corporate & Commercial Banking
- Systems, Operations & Shared Services
This is right for you if:
Your career goals include taking on leadership roles in Scotiabank's International Banking.
You want to put your excellent relationship management skills to work in building and maintaining strong collaborative client and internal/external partner relationships.
- Work closely with the Program Director to build a customized program based on your skills, interests and business needs
- Develop a solid understanding of International Banking through special programs and collaboration with local and international offices
- Gain deep understanding of our global clients and business by completing a rotation in Latin America, Caribbean, or Asia Pacific
- Grow and improve through ongoing feedback, advice and mentorship
What qualifications you need
- MBA (preferred, but we will consider other Master's disciplines)
- 3 to 5 years of work experience
- Strong demonstrated ability to influence and build consensus and effectively communicate verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated flexibility in adapting to constantly changing environments
- Excellent self-awareness and ability to grow through feedback
- Fluency in Thai or Spanish is an asset
- The flexibility to stay in Canada or move to another country post-program
How to Apply
Please check your school's Career Centre August to September for our postings – this is when we recruit for upcoming opportunities.