Term Loan for agriculture1
Cost-effective and flexible for things like purchasing machinery, land, breeding stock, making building repairs, or renovations.Contact us
- Competitive fixed or floating interest rates
- Financing for purchases made within the last six months from the loan application date
- Small Business Loan Protection available
- Amortization is in line with life of asset
- Fixed or variable monthly payments to help manage your business’s cash flow
- Government-Guaranteed Loans – your loan may qualify as a government-guaranteed loan
- Limits up to $1,000,0001
- Consistent payment schedule
- Competitive fixed or floating interest rates1
- Amortization periods vary from two to seven years depending on the productive life of the item purchased. For capital assets, amortization may extend to a maximum of 10 years.
Control over your borrowing with flexibility and preferred rates1
A valuable tool to help manage your cash-flow
An operating account that you only pay for what you use
Prefer to talk to us
subject to credit approval and conditions apply. Please speak with a Scotiabank Small Business Advisor for details.
Apply using our online application, if the annual sales of your business are up to $15,000,000. Qualifying Criteria.