Scotia InfoAlertsStay on top of your account activity
Is it right for me?
It’s perfect if you want a simple and easy way to stay on top of your account activity.
Tell me about it
Is your e-Statement available? Are you close to your credit limit? Is your payment due? With Scotia InfoAlerts you’ll instantly get an app notification, email or both when important activity happens on your account.
Easy to set up
- Sign in to Scotia OnLine
- Select Manage My Accounts > Alerts > Maintain Alerts
- Customize the notifications you want
Scotia Mobile Banking
- Launch the Scotiabank Mobile Banking app
- Then select Settings > Notifications > Scotia InfoAlerts
Just a few of the many useful InfoAlerts you can receive.
You can find out when your:
- Credit card number has been used
- Line of credit payment is coming up
- Bill payment has been made
- e-Statement is available
- Account balance falls below an amount you’ve set
Why should I set up Scotia InfoAlerts?
Quick set up
Set up InfoAlerts in seconds
Start getting alerts by the next day
It's free to set up and use
Get the notifications that matter to you
Set up InfoAlerts on any of your accounts, credit cards, lines of credit or business accounts
Opt out at any time
Account numbers and passwords are not sent in an InfoAlert
Where do I start?
How do I use it?
Keep on top of your money 1:50 min
Watch our demo to see how Scotia InfoAlerts work.
You might also be interested in:
It’s an eco-friendly way to skip the clutter of paper and the hassle of filing or shredding your bank statements. Plus, you can see 18 months of transactions online.