The Summer Analyst Program is designed to introduce undergraduate students to the stimulating and challenging career of investment banking involving debt and equity financings, mergers and acquisitions and financial advisory in the oil and gas industry. Summer Analysts will learn to perform complex financial analysis such as market comparisons, company valuations and pro-forma financial modelling. In addition, Analysts prepare company and industry specific research to support financial valuations.
- Financial and written analysis of companies and industries, including the development of valuation models, pro-forma financial statements and comparable company analysis, etc.
- Preparing marketing materials
- Preparing client presentations
- Undergraduate degree to be completed by Spring of the following year
- Proven record of outstanding achievement in academic and extracurricular activities
- Clearly defined interest in Investment Banking and/or M&A
- Excellent quantitative skills
- Strong sense of integrity and teamwork
How to Apply
Summer internships run from May through August. Please check you school’s Career Centre for our posting.
As a Summer Intern you will:
- Be involved in a number of deals and projects and work with several senior group members from specific industry sectors
- Meet and network with summer students working across Global Banking and Markets
- Develop a broad understanding of the business through exposure to different industry sectors
- Interact with professionals at all levels of the bank