Time and money saving software solutions for small businesses
Manage your finances with QuickBooks & TurboTax
As part of your Scotia Running Start for business banking package you can get more done wherever your day takes you with a FREE year of QuickBooks Online1. And save 25% on TurboTax Home & Business2Get started with QuickBooks Online today!
- 1Valid credit card information required. First year of subscription to QuickBooks Online Essentials, starting from the date of enrollment, is free. To continue using QuickBooks Online after your 1 year free period, you will be automatically charged at the then-current fee for the QBO Essentials service (currently $19/month as of August 1, 2015, unless you cancel. Registered trademarks of the Bank of Nova Scotia. Read more
- 2Based on aggregated retail software sales, as sourced by NPD for year ending April 2013. Online services vary by participating financial institutions or other parties and may be subject to application approval, additional terms, conditions, and fees.
- 3Online services vary by participating financial institutions or other parties and may be subject to application approval, additional terms, conditions, and fees.
- 4QuickBooks Online requires a computer with Internet Explorer 10, Firefox, Chrome, or Safari 6, an internet connection (A high-speed connection is recommended)> the QuickBooks Online mobile app works with iPhone, iPad, and Android phones and tablets. QuickBooks Online is accessible on mobile browsers on iOS, Android and Blackberry mobile devices. Devices sold separately data plan required. Not all features are available on mobile apps and mobile browser. QuickBooks Online mobile access is included with your QuickBooks Online subscription at no additional cost. Data access is subject to cellular/internet provider network availability and occasional downtime due to system and server maintenance and events beyond your control. Product registration required.
- 5Technical support is free. See www.turbotax.ca for current technical support hours. Long distance charges may apply.
- 6If you pay a tax penalty or interest because of a TurboTax calculation error, Intuit Canada will reimburse you the penalty and interest. Does not include calculation errors due to errors in CRA tables.
- 7Try TurboTax. If you’re not 100% satisfied, return it to Intuit Canada with a dated receipt for a full refund of the purchase price. Excludes return postage
- *©2010 Intuit Canada ULC. All rights reserved. Intuit, the Intuit Logo, QuickBooks, QuickBooks EasyStart, EasyStep and TurboTax, among others, are trade-marks of Intuit Canada Limited or one of its affiliates, registered in Canada and other countries and are not an entity or affiliate of Scotiabank. Scotiabank shall have no responsibility for the content or delivery of any QuickBooks or TurboTax product or services.