Find the products right for you
Whether you’re paying a bill or making a purchase, you can earn great rewards.
Earn rewards. Get more perks.
- Shop online and pay directly from your bank account
- Use while travelling abroad
- Purchases - accepted by over 42,000 Canadian online merchants
- Convenience of a single username and password
- All information is stored securely by Visa
- There is no fee to use this service
- Works across any device
- It’s perfect if you want a quick, safe way to pay for small purchases straight from your bank account
- Safe and secure
- No extra fees
- ® Registered trademark of The Bank of Nova Scotia. Read More
- ®* Registered trademark of SCENE IP LP, used under license.
- * Visa Int. / Licensed User.
- † Interac, the Interac logo, Interac Flash and Pay in a flash are trademarks of Interac Inc. Used under license.
- 1 Conditions and limitations apply. For new chequing account customers only. When you open a new SCENE-eligible bank account ("Eligible Account") and get a SCENE ScotiaCard® debit card, you will receive 5,000 SCENE points on your SCENE membership account after you have set up: a pre-authorized payroll deposit or 2 pre-authorized transactions for a minimum of $25 per transaction. Your automatic payroll or pre-authorized transactions must clear your account within 60 days of opening your Eligible Account. All pre-authorized transactions must clear the Eligible Account at least once per month twelve (12) consecutive months in order to qualify. 5,000 SCENE points will be added to your SCENE membership account within 2-3 statement cycles after your pre-authorized transactions clear your account. The Eligible Account must be open and in good standing until the time of payout. SCENE members can redeem 1,000 points for a free General Admission movie ticket. This offer does not apply to existing Scotiabank account holders. This offer cannot be duplicated or combined with any other offer. Scotiabank may withdraw or change this offer at any time without notice.
- 2 Offer available at participating Swiss Chalet, Harvey’s, Montana’s, Milestones, Bier Markt, East Side Mario’s, Kelsey’s, Fionn MacCool’s, D’Arcy McGee’s, Paddy Flaherty’s, and Tir nan Òg restaurants (the “CARA Restaurants”). SCENE members will earn 1 SCENE Point for every $3.00 spent on the purchase of food and beverages (excluding alcohol where required by law), less all taxes, gratuities and service or delivery charges. With the exception of Swiss Chalet, points are only earned on dine-in and walk-in/take-out orders. SCENE members may redeem 1,000 SCENE points to receive $10.00 off their bill (excluding alcohol), less all taxes, gratuities and service or delivery charges, to a maximum of $350.00. Redemption offer is available for dine-in and walk-in/take-out orders only. For dine-in and walk-in/take-out orders only: SCENE members must provide their membership number by presenting their black SCENE membership card, temporary SCENE card or mobile card, at time of payment in order to earn or redeem SCENE points. For Swiss Chalet delivery orders: Members must enter the code found on the bottom of their receipt within 30 days of receipt at scene.ca/swissdelivery to have the points deposited to their account. Only one SCENE membership card per check. Servers must be notified before ordering when multiple SCENE membership cards are to be used per table. SCENE membership cards are limited to earning SCENE points on a maximum of three (3) transactions per day across all participating CARA restaurants. Please visit scene.ca/dining for Terms and Conditions and a current list of participating restaurants. The names of the Cara Restaurants above are trademarks of Cara Operations Limited, used under license.
- 3 SCENE VISA for Students: To be eligible for the 2,000 bonus points, a purchase must be made within 60 days of opening your SCENE Visa account. 2,000 bonus points will be awarded within 2-3 business days of your first purchase. The points are limited to one Visa account opening per SCENE membership. In cases where there are both primary and secondary SCENE Visa cardholders, the 2,000 bonus points will be credited to the customer making the first purchase.
- 4 Qualifying Students are full-time students enrolled at a Canadian university, community college, CEGEP or other recognized post-secondary institution. To take advantage of the Student Banking Advantage Plan account benefits, you will need to provide your branch with proof that you are enrolled full-time at a qualifying post-secondary institution each academic year prior to November 30th. When you are no longer enrolled full-time or you have not presented proof of enrolment, the plan will be removed and the account will automatically be converted to an account that is suitable to you based on your recent transaction behaviour. You will be reminded by mail (each October, if necessary) to provide your proof of enrolment and will be advised of the pending change to your account type.
- 5 Visit http://www.scene.ca for full details.
- View Terms & Conditions