All you need is a few basic documents.
You’ll need to show that you graduated – or are about to. That means bringing:
- A college diploma (minimum 2-year program); or
- A university degree (minimum 3-year program);
- Or, if you’re in your final year, just show reasonable proof that you’re getting your degree and graduating within 90 days.
You’ll also need to show proof that:
- Your job starts within 90 days of you buying the car. For example, you could bring a letter from your employer or a contract with your start date.
- Your income is high enough to cover your debts. A letter from your employer that states your expected salary would be ideal.