ScotiaHockey™ NHL® VISA* card
Who are you Cheering for?
Pick your favourite team to apply for your card design.
- Get up to a 1% Moneyback reward1
- $0 annual fee
- Spend wisely, earn valuable rewards
- Build a good credit rating
- ConvenientWith Visa payWave™ simply wave your card and go!
At a glance
Earn even more
Ready to Apply
- Online 3 easy steps, only 5 minutes 100% safe and secure Apply online
- PhoneCall the Scotiabank Credit Card Centre 1(800)747-3208 Mon-Fri (9am-8pm EST)
- ▲ ScotiaHockeyTM NHL® VISA* card, formerly known as the ScotiaHockeyTM VISA* card. Read More
- 1 Visit ScotiaHockey Rewards points are calculated on card purchases, less returns ("Net Purchases"). Cash advances, including Scotia®* VISA Cheques, balance transfers from other cards or loans, interest, and VISA payments and fees, do not qualify for ScotiaHockey Rewards Points. Visit www.myscotiahockeyrewards.com for details.
- 2 To be eligible for the 3,000 bonus points a purchase must be made within 60 days of opening your ScotiaHockey NHL VISA card account. The bonus is limited to one VISA account opening. Account must be open and in good standing
- 3 Not including cash advances, balance transfers and Scotia VISA cheques. Provided that you pay your balance in full by the payment due date. Provided you pay your balance in full each month, by the payment due date.
- 4 All Scotiabank retail credit cards, except ScotiaLine VISA card, Scotiabank Value VISA card, and No-Fee Scotiabank Value VISA card, will have Visa payWave when issued or reissued. Visa payWave™ is a Trademark of Visa Int./Lic
- 5 Subject to available credit. Scotia VISA Cheques are treated as a cash advance and interest applies from the transaction date until the amount is repaid in full.
- 6 For all insurance coverage's certain limitations, restrictions and exclusions apply. You will receive Certificates of Insurance, which contain a full description of coverage, when you're approved for the card. Please read them carefully. All claims for insurance indemnities must be forwarded to the insurers. The Bank of Nova Scotia is not an insurer.
- 7 NHL and the NHL Shield are registered trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P. © NHL 2012. All Rights Reserved.
- 8 Discount only applied to order when the ScotiaHockey NHL Visa cardholder's promo code is entered at checkout and a ScotiaHockey NHL Visa card is used. Discount does not apply to Stanley Cup Championship merchandise, taxes, shipping and handling charges, gift wrapping or similar charges. Cannot be combined with any other promotional offer. Some additional conditions and restrictions apply. Visit shop.canada.nhl.com for details.