More Scotiabank Sites
More Scotiabank Sites menu opened.Skip to Scotia OnLine.
- Antigua & Barbuda
- British Virgin Is.
- Canada - English
- Canada - French
- Cayman Islands
- Costa Rica
- Dom. Republic
- El Salvador
- Hong Kong
- Republic of Korea
- Neth. Antilles
- Puerto Rico
- Global Banking & Markets
- Scotia Private Client Group
- Get Growing for Business
- Newcomers to Canada
End of More Scotiabank Sites menu.
American Express® Travellers Cheques
A safe and easy way to protect your money while you travel
Enjoy convenience & peace of mind
- Refundable if lost or stolen.
- Protects against identity theft as not tied to bank account information.
- Avoid fluctuating exchange rates while travelling abroad.
Travellers Cheques are available through our branches or by delivery in the following currencies:
- United States Dollar (USD)
- Euro (EUR)
- Australian Dollar (AUD)
- Canadian Dollar (CDN)
For lost or stolen Travellers Cheques or Gift Cheques, please call an American Express Travellers Cheque Customer Service Centre. Find a location near you.
How Ordering Works
American Express Travellers Cheques are available at any of our branches across the country.
- Regular Travellers Cheques:
1.25% subject to a $3.00 Canadian or $3.00 US minimum for regular US dollar travellers cheques. The commission is waived if you have any of the following Scotiabank services:
- ScotiaGold Passport® VISA
- Scotia Value® Account
- Scotia OneTM Service
- Scotia Plus® Program for Seniors
- American Express Travellers Cheques for Two:
1.75% subject to a $3.00 US minimum
Learn more about available currencies and denominations, and order limits and fees.