Scotia Institutional Asset Management
Right for you if:
- You require advisory services
- You want to delegate your day-to-day
We provide advisory services to a wide variety of public and private sector organizations and have successfully customized unique portfolios for the risk/return parameters including:
- Corporations, municipalities, associations
- Hospitals, charitable organizations
- Pension and mutual funds, private clients, estate and trust
Full range investment and asset management services including money market, fixed income and equities1.
We believe that organizations require an investment partner who can translate into action their specific needs. We act on behalf of our clients to make the most appropriate investment decisions. Our constant participation in the capital markets allows us to take advantage of situations for the benefit of our clients here and in the U.S. while keeping in mind the level of risk that is deemed appropriate.
Scotia Institutional Asset Management offers a full range of investment counseling and management services for Canadian and U.S. clients including equities, money market and fixed income. Portfolios are created using either individual securities or proprietary pools with particular expertise in adding value through active management.
We offer extensive experience in the discretionary management of investment portfolios on behalf of organizations whose primary objectives are to preserve capital, ensure liquidity, and maximize investment returns. Scotia Institutional Asset Management creates customized solution based on the expected cash flows of the accounts, and accordingly structures portfolios to adhere to our client’s investment objectives.
For important disclosure information please click here
- ™ Scotia Institutional Asset Management is a trademark of The Bank of Nova Scotia, used under license. Scotia Institutional Asset Management is a business name of 1832 Asset Management L.P., a duly registered portfolio manager, exempt market dealer, and a commodity trading manager in relevant jurisdictions in Canada.
- 11832 Asset Management L.P. and its wholly-owned subsidiary, 1832 Asset Management U.S. Inc., are members of the Scotiabank group, offering services to Canadian and U.S. clients, respectively, only in those jurisdictions where they may lawfully be sold.