More Scotiabank Sites
More Scotiabank Sites menu opened.Skip to Scotia OnLine.
- Antigua & Barbuda
- British Virgin Is.
- Canada - English
- Canada - French
- Cayman Islands
- Costa Rica
- Dom. Republic
- El Salvador
- Hong Kong
- Republic of Korea
- Neth. Antilles
- Puerto Rico
- Global Banking & Markets
- Scotia Private Client Group
- Get Growing for Business
- Newcomers to Canada
End of More Scotiabank Sites menu.
Government Tax Payment & Filing
Pay and file your Federal and Provincial business taxes online
Our Government Tax Payment & Filing Service benefits enable you to:
- Pay your taxes online and on-time - at your convenience with our 24/7 service
- Time your payments to the due date, for accurate cash flow forecasting
- Receive refunds up to a week faster and have them deposited directly into your Scotiabank account
- Future date your payments up to one year in advance and avoid late payment charges due to mailing delays
- Reduce time and paperwork by filing and paying electronically
- Use multiple accounts
At a Glance
File online and avoid mailing bulky packages or visiting your branch.
Payments made on the Government Payment & Filing Service are processed overnight. Your payment will be value dated for the next business day and the funds will be debited from your account on the value date. A service charge of $2.00 per payment or filing applies.
For Scotia OnLine® Financial Services users:
- No enrolment or monthly fees
- Automated enrolment
For ScotiaConnect® electronic banking users:
- Complete and sign an enrolment form and fax it to us
- One time enrolment fee of $25
- Minimum monthly fee of $2.00 if no tax payments are filed in a one-month period
- Minimum monthly fee is waived when at least one tax payment is made
For more information:
- Government Tax Payments Promotion
- View a Demonstration
- Download a Product Sheet (122kb)
- Taxes You Can Pay Online (50kb)
- Government Tax Payment User Guide (2,303kb)
Take the next step
Prefer to talk to us?
Powerful accounting solutions that grow with your business. Learn more