More Scotiabank Sites
More Scotiabank Sites menu opened.Skip to Scotia OnLine.
- Antigua & Barbuda
- British Virgin Is.
- Canada - English
- Canada - French
- Cayman Islands
- Costa Rica
- Dom. Republic
- El Salvador
- Hong Kong
- Republic of Korea
- Neth. Antilles
- Puerto Rico
- Global Banking & Markets
- Scotia Private Client Group
- Get Growing for Business
- Newcomers to Canada
End of More Scotiabank Sites menu.
Love FREE movies?
Get 3X the SCENE points when you shop at 7-Eleven.Find a 7-Eleven
Earn SCENE points on purchases at 7-Eleven
- For every $5 you spend at 7-Eleven using your SCENE debit card you can earn 3X the SCENE points.
- Start earning now. Find a 7-Eleven near you.
- *Some conditions apply. Offer begins May 1, 2013 and ends on June 30, 2013. Eligible Cardholders will receive 3X the SCENE points for their SCENE debit card retail purchase transactions at 7-Eleven point of sale terminals. Maximum of 1,000 Bonus Points can be earned per Cardholder during the Offer Period. To qualify for the offer, purchases must be a minimum of $5.00 CDN and must be made with a SCENE ScotiaCard debit card connected to a SCENE eligible account. Regular points earned on purchases made using the SCENE ScotiaCard debit card at 7-Eleven locations will be fulfilled within 2-3 business days as per the SCENE program Terms and Conditions. The additional bonus points will be calculated based on the regular points earned on eligible 7-Eleven POS transactions and applied at the end of the offer period. Bonus points will be awarded to participating customers' SCENE membership accounts no later than July 13, 2013. For full terms and conditions related to this offer visit scotiabank.com/7-Eleven. Read more
- "Cardholder" means an individual holder of a SCENE ScotiaCard® debit card linked to a SCENE eligible bank account.
- "POS Purchase Transaction" is a debit purchase of $5.00 CDN of more made at any 7-Eleven point of sale (POS) terminal.
- "SCENE eligible bank account" means an "Eligible Account" under the SCENE Terms.
- "SCENE Terms" means the SCENE ScotiaCard Terms and Conditions located at scene.ca.
- "Scotiabank" means The Bank of Nova Scotia.
- Description of the Offer
This Offer by Scotiabank begins on May 1, 2013 at 12:00:01 a.m. ET and ends on June 30, 2013 at 11:59:59 p.m. PT (the "Offer Period"). Under the SCENE Terms, Cardholders using their SCENE ScotiaCard debit card for debit purchase transactions earn 1 SCENE point for every $5.00 they spend ("Regular Points"). Regular Points are awarded within 2-3 business days.
- For each POS Purchase Transaction during the Offer Period, Cardholders will earn 3X the SCENE points that are earned under the SCENE Terms. POS Purchase Transactions conducted outside the Offer Period will receive Regular Points only. The additional SCENE points earned under this POS Offer (the "Bonus Points") will be applied to eligible Cardholder accounts by 11:59:59 PM EST on July 22, 2013
- Cardholders can earn a maximum of 1,000 total Bonus Points during the Offer Period.
The Offer is open to all Cardholders who, throughout the Offer Period, are residents of Canada whose SCENE membership account is not "inactive", as defined in the SCENE Terms, and whose SCENE eligible bank account remains open and in good standing until July 22, 2013. For the purposes of these Offer Terms and Conditions, a SCENE eligible bank account is not "in good standing" if (i) it has a negative balance exceeding the authorized overdraft limit, (ii) it is closed to service charges, or (iii) it has an unauthorized overdraft written off status.
- This Offer is not available on purchases made with a ScotiaCard debit card other than a SCENE ScotiaCard debit card. This Offer is not available on transactions made using a credit product, including a SCENE VISA* card.
- SCENE Terms
Except as otherwise set out in these Offer Terms and Conditions, the SCENE Terms shall apply to the Bonus Points as if they were Regular Points including, for greater certainty, provisions regarding returns and exchanges.
7-Eleven Convenience Stores and SCENE LP are not involved in the administration of this Offer.
- By participating in this offer, Cardholders agree to these Offer Terms and Conditions. This Offer is subject to all applicable laws. The decisions of Scotiabank with respect to all aspects of the Offer are final and binding on all Cardholders.
- Scotiabank reserves the right to withdraw or amend this Offer without notice at any time.
- ® Registered trademarks of The Bank of Nova Scotia
- ®* Registered trademark of SCENE IP LP, used under licence
- * VISA Int./Lic. user The Bank of Nova Scotia.
- © 2012 – 7-Eleven Inc.