Credit Line for agriculture
Right for you if:
- You want a revolving line of credit for your agribusiness
- You want payment flexibility tied to the seasonal cash flow of the agricultural industry
- Payment flexibility tied to seasonal cash flow.
- Ease of access to funds
- Simple record keeping of expenses
Optional life insurance.
- Credit up to $1,000,000 Canadian
- Exact dollar borrowing to keep interest expenses down
- Interest payable monthly; no set prepayment schedule for principal
- Competitive floating interest rate
- You decide when and how much to borrow and you only pay interest on the borrowed amount
- You can access funds at a Scotiabank branch or by using any of our electronic banking services
- All account activity is recorded on one monthly statement
- When you make a deposit to your account, it will automatically reduce your borrowed amount and interest charges
- We can also supply a note loan, letter of guarantee, standby letter of credit or commercial letter of credit
Take the next step.
- PhonePrefer to talk to us?
1(877)552-5522 Monday - Friday
Monday - Friday
- Find a Small Business Advisor in your area. Find an Advisor
- OnlineIf your annual sales of your business are up to $15,000,000