More Scotiabank Sites
More Scotiabank Sites menu opened.Skip to Scotia OnLine.
- Antigua & Barbuda
- British Virgin Is.
- Canada - English
- Canada - French
- Cayman Islands
- Costa Rica
- Dom. Republic
- El Salvador
- Hong Kong
- Republic of Korea
- Neth. Antilles
- Puerto Rico
- Global Banking & Markets
- Scotia Private Client Group
- Get Growing for Business
- Newcomers to Canada
End of More Scotiabank Sites menu.
Capital Markets: Special Reports
Comprehensive commentary on key macroeconomic and financial market issues
- New Tools And Mitigating Factors Could Accompany Fed Tapering
(June 7, 2013)
- Challenges Confronting The Bank Of Japan’s Attempted Reflation
(April 12, 2013)
- Bank Of Canada On Hold Throughout 2013-14
(February 1, 2013)
- Carney’s UK Testimony Promises To Be Insightful
(January 24, 2013)
- Slightly More Dovish BoC Likely As Spare Capacity Grows
(January 22, 2013)
- U.S. Agreement Sets Up Another Cliff
(January 4, 2013)
- QE4 Prospects And Market Effects
(November 23, 2012)
- Is US Housing Really On the Mend?
(September 21, 2012)
- ECB Yield Caps: Confusing Symptoms For Causes?
(August 30, 2012)
- BoC On Hold For A Long Time Yet, As Spare Capacity Grows
(August 1, 2012)
- U.S. Inflation Readings Give The Green Light For QE3
(July 27, 2012)
- June Fed Statement Expectations
(June 19, 2012)
- June Bank of Canada Statement Likely To Be Mildly More Dovish
(June 1, 2012)
- Do Record-Low Treasury Yields Make QE3 Pointless?
(June 1, 2012)
- Volatile Canadian GDP Could Cause Turmoil For BoC Watchers
(April 27, 2012)
- Fed Caution Toward Labor Markets Is Warranted
(March 21, 2012)
- With The Output Gap Closing, What Will The BoC Do?
(March 7, 2012)
- Fed's Published Rate Forecasts Could Be A Warm-Up To QE3
(January 20, 2012)
- Germany's Case Is Buttressed By Canada's Experience
(December 9, 2011)
- Are Canadian Equities Under-Valued?
(October 21, 2011)
- Are U.S Equities Under-Valued?
(October 14, 2011)
- No Free Lunch In the U.S. Debt Ceiling Debate
(July 22, 2011)
- New Canadian and U.S. Rates Forecasts
(June 29, 2011)
- Will Markets Wilt Post-QE2?
(April 27, 2011)
- Reinforcing Our BoC Call
(March 23, 2011)
- Can the EU Absorb Problems in Peripheral Economies?
(November 26, 2010)
- Is the Fed Really to Blame for Emerging Market Headaches?
(November 5, 2010)
- Did Canadians Learn Much from the Global Crisis?
(September 1, 2010)
Please Note: These reports are in PDF format and require Adobe® Acrobat® Reader (version 4.0 or higher) to be viewed. If you do not have the Reader, you can download it for free from the Adobe website.