Scotia Mortgage for Self Employed
Right for you if:
- You're self-employed or in commission-based sales
- You want the ability to select any Scotiabank home ownership solution
- Fixed and variable interest rates Fixed rate terms from 6 months to 5 years, 7 years, and 10 years, and Scotia Flex Value® mortgages available.
- Hassle-free home financing Qualify for home financing with as little as 10% down†.
- Conventional and insured financing available.
- Choose from weekly, biweekly, semi-monthly, and monthly payment options.
- Scotia Mortgage Protection can help make sure the home you worked so hard for is protected.
We understand that everyone's mortgage needs are different. Let us help you find a mortgage that's just right for you4.
Ready to apply
- All mortgage applications are subject to meeting Scotiabank's standard credit criteria, residential mortgage standards and maximum permitted loan amounts. Read More
- † If the Loan to Value ratio is greater than 65%, insurance is required through Genworth Financial Canada or Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation. Down payment must come from applicant's own resources (i.e. not gifted). Commissioned sales applicants who are paid a salary plus commission are not eligible for this program.
- Applicable to residential mortgages only and subject to Scotiabank lending criteria for residential properties. Some conditions apply. This offer can be changed or withdrawn at anytime without notice and may not be combined with other discounts, offers or promotions.
- This offer is available for all qualified purchase, switch, refinance and renewal customers.
Mortgage Rates Information
© 2017 Scotiabank.com All Rights Reserved