More Scotiabank Sites
More Scotiabank Sites menu opened.Skip to Scotia OnLine.
- Antigua & Barbuda
- British Virgin Is.
- Canada - English
- Canada - French
- Cayman Islands
- Costa Rica
- Dom. Republic
- El Salvador
- Hong Kong
- Republic of Korea
- Neth. Antilles
- Puerto Rico
- Global Banking & Markets
- Scotia Private Client Group
- Get Growing for Business
- Newcomers to Canada
End of More Scotiabank Sites menu.
Right for you if:
- You want to make automatic contributions to your savings plan
- You want to build the foundations for your retirement without hampering your regular financial commitments
- Compound savings Watch you savings grow with automatic contributions.
- Avoid the last-minute scramble Don't miss-out on maximizing your annual contributions. Make regular contributions.
- Pay less tax now Notify Revenue Canada of your regular contributions so they can instruct your employer to deduct less income tax from each paycheque. Get a Tax Deduction Waiver from your local tax office or your Scotiabank branch.
By investing a fixed amount on a regular basis, you can effectively lower the average cost of your investments versus lump sum investing.
Set Up Your Pre-Authorized Contribution
Growing your savings is easy with pre-authorized contributions. Automatically and regularly deduct a specified amount of money from your chequing or savings account and deposit it directly into your Scotia RSP or RESP (or, also if you prefer, into your non-registered account).
Ready to get started?
- Phone Call one of our Personal Investment Advisors 1(800)268-9269 Mon-Fri (8am-8pm)
- Online Set up your contribution with Scotia OnLine Apply Today