Bank-to-Bank Transfer Service
Move your savings to Scotiabank and make it easier to manage your money
Is it right for me? - expand for more details
Is it right for me?
It’s perfect if you want to move your money so that your chequing and savings accounts are both with Scotiabank. That way it’s easier for you to manage your money.
Tell me about it - expand for more details
Tell me about it
Transferring funds to Scotia is free and only takes a few minutes. All you need is a Scotia Power Savings Account™ or Money Master® Savings Account and then you can easily move your money from another bank into your Scotiabank account.
Choose from two great savings accounts
Scotia Power Savings Account™ is ideal if you keep at least $5000 in your account and want to earn a competitive interest rate. Plus, there are no monthly fees and you get FREE transfers between Scotiabank accounts. Find out more.
Money Master® Savings Account is excellent if you like the ease of self-serve banking and want to start earning interest with the first dollar you save. Plus, you’ll save with no monthly fees, unlimited online, ABM and mobile banking transfers. Find out more.
- Where do I start? - expand for more details
How do I use it? - expand for more details
How do I use it?
Before you can move your money, Scotiabank needs to verify your account at your other financial institution.
- If you already have a Scotia Power Savings Account or Money Master Savings Account and are using Scotia OnLine, simply sign into Scotia OnLine. (Don’t have a saving account? No problem. Choose your account here.)
- Go to "Accounts" and select your Scotia Power Savings Account or Money Master Savings Account.
- Click on the "Quick Menu" tab.
- Select "Transfer funds from another bank".
You might also be interested in:
Save automatically to RRSP, RESP or savings account. It’s the easiest way to save because you never have to think about it.More details about epost
When you’re looking for a quick and secure way to send money to a Canadian bank account, Interac e-Transfer is your answer.More details about Interac e-Transfer