More Scotiabank Sites
More Scotiabank Sites menu opened.Skip to Scotia OnLine.
- Antigua & Barbuda
- British Virgin Is.
- Canada - English
- Canada - French
- Cayman Islands
- Costa Rica
- Dom. Republic
- El Salvador
- Hong Kong
- Republic of Korea
- Neth. Antilles
- Puerto Rico
- Global Banking & Markets
- Scotia Private Client Group
- Get Growing for Business
- Newcomers to Canada
End of More Scotiabank Sites menu.
ScotiaLine® Personal Line of Credit
Right for you if:
- You want access to money whenever and wherever you need it
- You want a personal line of credit that fits in your wallet
- Combines high credit limits and very competitive rates
- Minimum payments could be as low as interest only2
- Use ScotiaLine cheques to transfer balances or pay for large purchases
- Instant cash advances at ABMs in Canada and worldwide
- Enjoy special discounts
Purchase security and warranty protection.4
Regular cheques are free. Personalized cheques are available for purchase.³
Optional Scotia Line of Credit Protection.
No Penalty to pay off your entire balance
Minimum monthly payment could be as low as interest only²
- Minimum Credit Limit: $10,000
- No cash advance fee when using your VISA access card at any Scotiabank ABM
- Purchase Security and Extended Warranty protection on purchases made with your VISA access card or with your ScotiaLine cheques4
For current rates1 and information on fees and interest, call 1-888-882-8958.
Exclusive VISA card holder discounts available at many popular merchants. Visit visaperks.ca to learn more.
AVIS Car Rentals
Save with discounts of up to 20% at participating AVIS car rental locations worldwide. Simply present your ScotiaLine VISA card at any participating location. Or visit www.AVIS.com or call 1-800-TRY-AVIS (879-2847) and quote the rebate number C030400.
Use ScotiaLine Cheques to:
- Transfer balances from gas and retail cards that charge higher interest rates.
- Pay for a large purchase, insurance premiums, medical bills, or utility bills.
Obtain cash advances at:
- Over 1 million ABMs around the world displaying the VISA/PLUS symbols.
- Over 55,000 ABMs displaying the INTERAC symbol in Canada, including Scotiabank ABMs.
- Or, access your account with your ScotiaCard when you link the two together.
Ready to apply
- 1 Subject to credit approval & security provided. The interest rate you pay on a ScotiaLine Personal Line of Credit will vary with Scotiabank Prime. Scotiabank Prime is the prime lending rate of The Bank of Nova Scotia as published from time to time. Read More
- 2 Interest-only minimum payment will be the greater of the interest portion only of the outstanding balance on your statement, or $50, subject to your minimum payment being no more than the outstanding balance on your statement. In addition, amounts showing on your statement as OVERDUE or OVERLIMIT must be paid immediately and will be added to the minimum payment.
- 3To buy ScotiaLine Personal Line of Credit customized cheques and accessories, please contact your Scotiabank branch.
- 4For all insurance coverage, certain limitations, restrictions and exclusions apply. You will receive a Certificate of Insurance, which contains a full description of coverage. Please read them carefully. All claims for insurance indemnities must be forwarded to the insurers. The Bank of Nova Scotia is not an insurer.