Attract and keep satisfied customers
Think carefully about the processes, people and customer service that surround every sale. The right sort of customer service can help you appeal to your target customers, and can also offer them advantages that your competitors don't provide.
At a Glance
Happy customers are the key to any business' success.
Consider these questions:
- Where do you sell your product or service?
- Who participates in the sale?
- How do you your customers pay you?
- What are your credit terms? How do you make sure customers are creditworthy and will pay on time?
- Do you offer any discounts?
- What are your policies regarding returns, guarantees, and warranties?
- What sort of after-sale customer service do you offer?
Need more info?
Ask a question or choose from our list of commonly requested topics with Ask Scotia.
Your Roadmap to Success
Our interactive business planning tool will set your business on the road to success.