650 West Georgia Street
P.O. Box 11615
Vancouver, British Columbia
Director, Wealth Management
- Patrick Tiller leads a dedicated management team that is committed to the success of each client through our advisory teams. Patrick’s career started in credit management with a Canadian chartered bank in 1990. His keen interest in investment management and building enduring client relationships led him to join ScotiaMcLeod as an investment advisor in 1994. Since 2002, Patrick has been responsible for the management of a number ScotiaMcLeod Offices, with one of his prime objectives being focused on helping ScotiaMcLeod Wealth Advisors deliver knowledgeable advice and premium service to clients.
About the Vancouver Branch
Located in the heart of downtown Vancouver, the main branch is ScotiaMcLeod's flagship office in British Columbia. We offer the greatest depth and breadth of wealth management talent. With our team approach to helping affluent families both locally and abroad, we provide services ranging from private banking to trust services along with the creation of charitable foundations.
Over most of the past century, ScotiaMcLeod has established itself as a significant presence in Vancouver. We have grown to be a highly recognized and respected organization, with strong ties to the community and a reputation for professional excellence and integrity. Our ongoing mission is to continue this tradition through the careful selection and continuous development of investment professionals who share our dedication to these values.
Our fast-paced, dynamic environment is home to over 40 Wealth Advisors, several with over 25 years of experience in our field. Many come from varied businesses and education, but each one of them has embraced the ScotiaMcLeod vision of being the firm of choice for select investors.
- Operate with the highest level of integrity and professionalism
- Provide integrated wealth management solutions to families through dedicated experts
- Select, retain, and promote an environment that allows our professional teams to stay at the top of our industry
- Support our staff through ongoing education and professional coaching to ensure the highest level of consistent client care
- Provide unparalleled equity and fixed income research, along with portfolio construction support through ScotiaMcLeod's Portfolio Advisory Group
- Leverage our size and comprehensive skills for the benefits of our clients both at home and abroad. Our office houses professionals in corporate finance, retail and private banking, institutional trading, research, portfolio management, financial planning, trust services, etc.
Since 1921, ScotiaMcLeod has earned a reputation for integrity based on our standards of excellence, quality service, and a commitment to doing what's right for our clients. ScotiaMcLeod is the investment arm of Scotiabank, and a division of Scotia Capital Inc. Scotiabank's Global Banking and Markets division is a proven corporate and investment banking leader, and contributes to making Scotiabank Group one of North America's premier financial institutions and Canada's most international bank. We are a leading financial services provider, with over 800 advisors serving clients in more than 70 offices across the country. Working within Scotiabank Group, we can coordinate a team of experts to integrate protection, trust, legal, estate planning, borrowing and banking services within a total financial solution for our clients.
Do you need sound financial advice and clear answers to your investment questions?
We're here to help with ScotiaMcLeod advisors in your area.
Find an advisor
Locate a branch