More Scotiabank Sites
More Scotiabank Sites menu opened.Skip to Scotia OnLine.
- Antigua & Barbuda
- British Virgin Is.
- Canada - English
- Canada - French
- Cayman Islands
- Costa Rica
- Dom. Republic
- El Salvador
- Hong Kong
- Republic of Korea
- Neth. Antilles
- Puerto Rico
- Global Banking & Markets
- Scotia Private Client Group
- Get Growing for Business
- Newcomers to Canada
End of More Scotiabank Sites menu.
Help our customers realize their financial dreams
Right for you if:
- You like helping people realize their dreams
- You want to gain the knowledge to become a recognized accredited professional
The Retail Branch sales and service teams help individual customers and small businesses become better off by providing advice, information and service to help them achieve their personal and business goals.
A variety of sales and service jobs will be performed in this field, including:
- Providing excellent customer service
- Building and maintaining a portfolio of customers
- Promoting and selling lending and deposit products and services
- Promoting and maximizing the development and growth of residential mortgage business
Typical qualifications include a University degree / diploma and depending on the role you may need to have completed a qualifying course.
SAMY - Scotiabank Branch
I help people and small businesses become financially better off. I have superb relationships with clients because I care for their needs and Scotiabank gives me the tools to make their financial dreams happen.
We understand that you want to get ahead and we are ready to invest in your success. You will become a recognized accredited professional and we will give you the resources to achieve success.
Career Start is an award-winning, comprehensive career development program. This is what you can expect:
- One-to-one coaching from a Learning Advisor
- In-Branch Coach to guide you through the program
- A customized learning plan that puts you in charge
- Hands-on opportunities to develop and practice your skills
- Full financial support for external education/professional certifications required to do your job
- Opportunity to complete a qualifying course enabling yourself to obtain a license to sell mutual funds.
- A global community of talented banking professionals.
Watch Scotiabankers in action and learn why they like being part of our winning global community.
As a Senior Personal Banking Officer, Henri is in charge of about 550 to 600 clients.
See how he makes a difference in all of their lives. Watch the Meet Henri Video
Natalie, who is a Financial Advisor, wanted to work at a place that would help her learn. Find out why Scotiabank was exactly what she was looking for. Watch the Meet Natalie Video
By starting out in a Scotiabank Branch, Samy found an opportunity to really lend a hand. Find out how he helped his clients achieve their financial goals. Watch the Meet Samy Video
As a personal banking officer, Jade works for Scotiabank because it’s one of the best. Learn why. Watch the Meet Jade Video
Carl, who is a personal banking officer, wanted to work for a place that would allow him to build strong customer relationships. Learn why Scotiabank was right for him. Watch the Meet Carl Video
Konstantinos is a people person, find out why becoming a Scotiabank Personal Banking Officer was right for him. Watch the Meet Konstantinos Video
As a personal banking officer, Daniel loves helping customers realize their financial dreams. Learn why he is so proud to be a Scotiabanker. Watch the Meet Daniel Video