Right for you if:
- You want to begin your career, re-enter the workforce, or transition to a new career
- You want to build long term customer service relationships while learning about the wealth of opportunities at Scotiabank
Customer Contact Centres
Scotiabank's Customer Contact Centres deliver a broad range of financial products and services to retail banking and small business customers across Canada. Four Contact Centres, located in Toronto, Halifax, Calgary and Cornwall, handle several million calls in French and English annually.
Customer Service Jobs
As a member of the Customer Service Team, you will be responsible for contributing to the team’s overall success by providing prompt, accurate and professional responses to Scotiabank’s customers’ enquiries. You will work in a structured team environment, creating an outstanding customer experience and maximizing opportunities to promote our services and products.
- An opportunity to be part and contribute to the success of a winning, most international, Canadian based financial institution
- A great environment – best of the best recognition
- On-site training: all the resources to help you make the most of your career
- Become an expert in our world wide recognized financial products and services to help your customers become financially better off.
Watch some of our Contact Centre employees explain what it is they like about working for Scotiabank.
Robina, a contact centre clerk, wanted to work for a place that would test her skills and contribute to her personal development. Learn why Scotiabank is a great place to work for her. Watch the Meet Robina Video
As a retail banking officer, Ali, is proud to be a Scotiabanker because of the diversified workforce. Listen to his story. Watch the Meet Ali Video
When looking to re-enter the workforce, Lorelei, a customer service officer, wanted to find a place to work that provided her with the tools to succeed. Find out why she thinks Scotiabank is a great place to work. Watch the Meet Lorelei Video