Convenient insurance coverage when you need it
Imagine not being able to work because of an illness or injury. Scotia Plan Loan Life and Disability Protection can help you or your family by paying off the outstanding balance of the loan if you pass away or can maintain your loan payments if you become disabled.
With Scotia Plan™ Loan Life and Disability Insurance, you and your family can be protected in case you can't work because of an illness or injury1, or if you pass away.
Scotia Plan Loan Life and Disability Insurance can cover:
- Your monthly loan payments should you be unable to work as a result of an illness or injury.
- The outstanding balance (up to $150,000) on your Scotia Plan loans should you pass away.
Scotia Plan Loan Life and Disability Insurance can cover not only the Borrower but also the Co-borrower.
Have more questions?
For rates and more information about Scotia Plan Loan Life and Disability Insurance, please refer to our list of frequently asked questions.
- In Person
Visit your local
Tools & Resources
- 1Subject to the terms and conditions of coverage
- Underwritten by The Canada Life Assurance Company
- All insurance coverage is subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the applicable Distribution Guide, which you will receive upon enrollment.