Scotia Rewards® Points
The Scotia Rewards program makes it easier to reward yourself sooner, more often. You can redeem your Scotia Rewards points through scotiarewards.com for all sorts of great things!
- Redeem your points for the latest in technology and merchandise from the Apple and Best Buy catalogues available through the Scotia Rewards program.
- Take advantage of an additional 450+ brand-name merchandise rewards - you can find everything from household goods to jewellery and accessories.
- Redeem your points easily online in exchange for a credit to your Scotia Rewards Program Card Account with Scotia Rewards Points for Credit.
- Donate to charity.
- Choose from a huge selection of gift cards.
Credit Card Benefits: Scotia Rewards Merchandise
See how easy it is to redeem for brand-name merchandise and more
Credit Card Benefits: Scotia Rewards Travel
See how easy it is to book travel anywhere, any way
You can also:
- Book travel with the Scotia Rewards Travel Service and take advantage of the Best Price Guarantee on Airfare± for up to 24 hours after booking, as well as an enhanced travel site, including competitive travel rates, discounts and more. You can redeem your points for flights, hotels, car rentals, cruises and more.
- Or if you prefer to do things on your own, you can book travel with any travel provider you choose and redeem points for your trip expenses charged to your card for up to 12 months after the travel purchase date with the “Apply Points to Travel” feature.
Show your SCENE membership card to redeem SCENE points for FREE movies1, meals, and gear.
Get a FREE movie with just 1,000 points at Cineplex◊. Plus, as a SCENE member, you get 10% off your movie snacks, and 10% more off your already-discounted Tuesday movie ticket!2
Get $10 off your bill with just 1,000 SCENE points at participating restaurants.3 Learn more at scene.ca/dining
Get $10 off your bill with just 1,000 SCENE points at Sport Chek.4
Enjoy Special Offers, Access and Experiences with American Express InvitesTM5
Say hello to American Express Invites. It opens the door to memorable experiences we think you'll love. It's your table at the restaurant
everyone is talking about. Your chance to get tickets to some of the hottest concerts through Front Of The Line.®5 Or to reserve your seat at the next big blockbuster. It's your invitation to the latest must-see productions. Your chance to say "I was there".
Visit Amercian Express Invites
More Rewards®‡ Points
As a Scotiabank® More Rewards®‡ Visa* Cardholder, you are a member of the More Rewards program from Overwaitea Food Group.
The More Rewards program allows you to reward yourself or a loved one in many ways. You can redeem for groceries, travel, electronics, gift cards, and more.
There are three ways to redeem your More Rewards points.
1. Present your More Rewards loyalty card at any eligible grocery partner location and redeem your points instantly at checkout for in-store savings.
2. Visit the customer service desk at any Save-On-Foods, Overwaitea Foods, PriceSmart Foods, Cooper’s Foods or Urban Fare location to order your rewards item. Your reward will be delivered to your store for pickup within three weeks. You’ll be notified by telephone when your order arrives.
1. Visit morerewards.ca to view the complete catalogue of available rewards, choose your item and redeem your points.
Visit More Rewards
As a Scotiabank® GM®† Visa* Cardholder or Scotiabank® GM®† Visa Infinite* Cardholder, you are a member of the GM Card Earnings Program from GM Canada. Redeem your GM Earnings toward the purchase or lease down payment of a new Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, or Cadillac.
$1 in GM Earnings = $1 off the purchase price or lease down payment of a new Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, or Cadillac.
To redeem the Earnings you have accumulated, visit gmcard.ca and select “My Earnings” or contact the GM Card Reward Centre at 1-888-446-6232 to verify your total Earnings available. Once verified, visit any authorized GM dealer and instantly redeem your GM Earnings at the time of your purchase or lease.6
See your Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, or Cadillac Dealer for details.
Visit GM Card Reward Centre
- ® Registered trademarks of The Bank of Nova Scotia. Read more
- ®* Registered trademark of Scene IP LP, used under license.
- ◊ Registered trademark of Cineplex Entertainment LP, used under license.
American Express is a registered trademark of American Express. This credit card program is issued and administered by The Bank of Nova Scotia under license from American Express.
- * Visa Int./Licensed User.
- ®† The GM Card is a registered trademark of General Motors LLC/Used under sublicense by General Motors of Canada Company.
GM is responsible for the operation and administration of the GM Card Earnings Program. The Bank of Nova Scotia is the issuer of the Scotiabank GM Visa Card and Scotiabank GM Visa Infinite Card and is not responsible for the GM Card Earnings Program including GM Earnings.
- ®‡ More Rewards is a registered trademark of the Overwaitea Food Group LP. Used by permission.
Overwaitea Food Group Limited Partnership is responsible for the operation and administration of the More Rewards Program. The Bank of Nova Scotia is the issuer of the Scotiabank More Rewards Visa card and is not responsible for the More Rewards Program including More Rewards points.
- ± For full details on Best Price Guarantee on Airfare, visit www.scotiarewards.com (this feature is subject to change at any time). Best available price guarantee on airfares is provided by Hogg Robinson Canada Inc. (“HRG”) and is only available within 24 hours of time of booking. All offers are based on availability. Offers are subject to merchants’ standard booking requirements, terms, and conditions. Offer cannot be combined with other offers, promotions, discounts, or programs, and may not be redeemed for cash. Complete terms and conditions are available at www.scotiarewards.com. The Bank of Nova Scotia is not responsible for the best available price guarantee or any travel services provided by HRG through the Scotia Rewards Travel Service.
- 1 SCENE members can redeem 1,000 points for a free General Admission movie ticket.
- 2 Discount applies to the full purchase price (excluding taxes) and excluding Tim Hortons and alcoholic beverages.
- 3 You will earn SCENE points for purchases made with your SCENE Visa card at the standard earn rate of 1 point for $1 of net purchases. You can also earn and redeem SCENE points at participating CARA restaurants with your SCENE membership card. Please visit www.scene.ca/dining for terms and conditions and a list of participating restaurants.
- 4 Earn 1 SCENE point for every $1 you spend on purchases at Sport Chek locations by presenting your SCENE membership card. SCENE points can also be redeemed at Sport Chek locations for discounts on purchases. Some conditions and limitations apply. Visit www.scene.ca for complete details.
- 5 Purchase must be charged in full to an American Express
Card. Subject to availability and to event and ticketing agent terms, conditions, and fees. Not all seats are available. All sales are final. No refunds. No exchanges The Bank of Nova Scotia and its affiliates are not responsible for fulfillment of offers under the American Express Invites program. All offers are provided and fulfilled by participating merchants and are subject to the specific terms and conditions of the respective merchant. American Express and its affiliates are not liable or otherwise responsible for any offer or experience made available under this program, and are not responsible for fulfillment, any changes or cancellation of any offer.
- 6 Earnings under the GM Card Earnings Program may be applied toward the Total Purchase Price or lease down payment of any eligible new Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, or Cadillac. The “Total Purchase Price” consists of the vehicle price (up to the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price), freight and PDI, air tax, and applicable sales taxes. The “Total Purchase Price” excludes costs associated with licensing, registration, insurance, dealer fees, accessories, additional options, extended warranties, maintenance or service plans and other services such as OnStar and SiriusXM.