Registered Plan Rates
- Scotia Registered Accounts hold Mutual Funds. Each account also contains a Cash section through which all transactions are settled. Funds may be accumulated in the Cash section prior to purchasing an investment.
- Interest on funds in Canadian currency held in the cash section of your account is calculated daily on your closing balance and paid monthly. During a leap year, interest is earned on the leap day. Upon account closure, interest earned up to the day of closure is paid on the account balance.
- Rates are provided for information purposes only and are subject to change at any time.
- * Interest is calculated on the daily closing balance and paid monthly.
- The following rates apply to Canadian dollar deposits made in Canada.