Motorcycle & Leisure Vehicle Loan
Get up to
- Buy a new motorcycle, All Terrain Vehicle (ATV), quad, snowmobile, personal watercraft (PWC) or other leisure vehicle.
- Or buy a used motorcycle or leisure vehicle that’s up to 5 years old.
- Take up to 6 years (72 months) to pay back your loan.
- Customize your payments the way you want.
Get the best deal at your dealership
It’s the ideal way to stay on budget
- Ask for Scotiabank financing at your dealership anywhere in Canada.
- Scotiabank is the most popular choice for financing.1
Enjoy flexible payment options
Tell us how you want to pay
- Make a down payment that fits your budget.2
- Pick a weekly, bi-weekly or monthly payment plan.
- Change how much you pay4, how often, or even what days you make a payment.
- Pre-pay or pay off your loan at any time without a penalty.
a competitive interest rate
Get a great rate, no matter what you choose
- Go with a fixed rate and know your rate will never rise.
- Pick a variable rate and pay less interest if rates drop.*
Manage your loan online anywhere, anytime
Just login to check out your loan or make a change
- Find out how much is left on your loan and when your next payment is due.
- See your payment amount and remaining term.
- Make an extra payment or boost your payment amount.
- Change your payment days or frequency.
- Use your loan account number to activate online access.
Need a little breathing room?
- You can postpone one payment each year you have the loan.†
You might be interested in:
- 1 Scotiabank has the highest market share in Prime Retail Automotive Finance among Canadian Banks as calculated using industry reports. Read more
- 2 Subject to credit approval and security.
- 3 Special offers and incentives may vary by dealership or manufacturer, may be available for a limited time and are subject to change or cancellation. Contact your dealership for full details.
- 4 Payments can be increased for up to 200% of original payment amount.
- * Variable rate not available in Quebec.
- † Interest will continue to accrue during any payment deferral period. One regular monthly principal payment extension is allowed in every calendar year. Payment extension request must be received at least three business days before the next payment date, loan amortization will be extended by one month, life and disability coverage, if applicable, will be extended by one month, interest portion of the payment will still be debited from the pre-authorized account-only the principal portion is extended. Payment extensions are not processed in the following cases: request is for first loan payment, loan is in arrears, loan is within three months of the maturity date, loan currently has a pending loan extension, request is received less than two days of a regular loan payment, loan has a quarterly/semi-annual/annual payment frequency.